- Your second love in bed is your hot water bottle.
- Your butter is still rock hard at room temperature.
- When others are undressing for bed, you are adding layers.
- The kids sleep in their clothes to avoid any exposure of skin to frigid air while changing.
- Someone drops by and thinks they have caught you on your way out 'cause you are wearing your coat...you're not going anywhere.
- Your fantasy purchase is currently an electric blanket.
- Your husbands come on line is "Honey, it will warm you up" and it works every time.
- Your fridge broke 2 months ago, but you don't need it, counters are working just fine.
- You find yourself asking your husband bizarre questions at night while getting ready for bed like ~ " Sweetie, did you remember to put the fish in the microwave?" ~true story.
- You've become so acclimatized to arctic temperatures that when you are visiting someone else's home you wish you had brought your shorts.
- 4 children are crammed into one set of bunk-beds and love it.
- And last but not least this is what a cozy night on the couch in your living-room looks like...
Saturday, January 26, 2008
~I'm Cold ~
You know your house is cold when....