Monday, January 21, 2008

~ I Take No Responsibility ~

I came downstairs to find my son watching a hockey game like this....

After I stopped laughing hysterically, I ran and grabbed my camera. He sheepishly looked at me and informed me that he was very serious about the game.
Well, alrighty then!

Honestly, I have no idea where this comes from-Tradesman nor I are big sports fans. We haven't watched sports while the boys were growing up nor have we paid much attention to it at all. Our boys however, have really gotten into hockey on their own the last few years. Now as for the strange behavior of being fully decked out in all of the memorabilia given to him by various family members including the floor rug which is draped across my chair...well I can only blame that on my bizarre genes.
Tradesman's folks are normal, simple folk really. My family on the other hand are...well a little kooky to say the least.

Everyone meet my sister, geez she's gonna kill me when she sees this...I love you little sis...

Thankfully, the gene pool was merciful to me and somehow all this weirdness escaped me, Phew!
Okay, maybe not, but I'm not going to admit it- you can't make me...I won't!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin