Friday, November 20, 2009

A Reason to Smile

We interrupt this regular depressing, scheduled programming to bring you a special broadcast by baby My My.

I am so cute!

I am so cute when I steal mamas toothbrush and pretend to brush my teeth.

I am so cute when I pretend to spit in the sink like mama.


I am so cute when mama puts goofy hats on me with giant pom poms.


They accentuate my very yummy chubby cheeks.


Chubby cheeks is very much the in thing with babies right now ~ in case you didn't know.


I am so very cute when mama is sad.

And I take that job very seriously.

4 comments:

Always Leave Room For Grace said...

What a little heart warmer!!

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Oh, proof that God is in his Heaven! She is so good at her job, Mama- be so proud of her! Please give her a big hug from her Aunty Tygr!
XOXO

Mrs. Breum said...

she's so beautiful, Sherry-

Anonymous said...

She really is just gorgeous! All of your daughters have such huge, beautiful eyes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin