Monday, June 28, 2010

Zeal

I am still working on my Question/Answer post - so for now I leave you with a quote by Charles Spurgeon that I just love and came across this past weekend...



"If you never have sleepless hours, if you never have weeping eyes, if your hearts never swell as if they would burst, you need not anticipate that you will be called zealous. You do not know the beginning of true zeal, for the foundation of Christian zeal lies in the heart. The heart must be heavy with grief and yet must beat high with holy ardor. The heart must be vehement in desire, panting continually for God's glory, or else we shall never attain to anything like the zeal which God would have us to know."

1 comment:

Jenna May said...

I would love to e-mail you. You're blog has inspired me beyond words. You write so beautifully. My e-mail is littlejaymay@aol.com. I'd love to hear from you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin