Thursday, November 20, 2008

~ My List of "To Do's" ~

Why is it that I can never get to the many pressing projects around here?
I find myself easily distracted.

By what you ask.

This.


This little lump of cuteness.

I know I have school books to organize, summer clothes to sort and store away, winter clothes to size and place in closets, more junk drawers than I care to admit too...
So much to do and yet I keep staring at this.

Oh my, she is delicious!

I guess the "to do's" will have to wait, I have more important things to accomplish...

Coaxing smiles out of my little luscious lump is at the top of my list!


5 comments:

Erin said...

No wonder at the distraction! She is just beautiful! I love her big round eyes and cheeks to match!!! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and growing so big. The other stuff will always be there. You have been so blessed, enjoy every minute.

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!!
Auntie J

Michelle said...

Yes, I can see why she would be at the top of your to do list! So cute!!!
Blessings!

Kerrie McLoughlin said...

i hear ya, sister. she is gorgeous. my house is a wreck b/c i keep having babies and just sit and nurse and stare!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin